Youth Guild for
the Performing Arts
Youth Guild is open to all students in 9th through 12th grade. Guild members serve as volunteer ushers at our concert. They also get the following benefits:
- Complimentary tickets to all Onstage Ogden concerts (subject to availability)
- Discounts for family tickets for all Onstage Ogden concerts (limited to 6 tickets per concert, subject to availability)
- Service hours
- Invites to Brunches featuring Utah Symphony Musicians
- Fun social activities like pool parties!
- It also looks terrific on a resume or college application!
Guild dues are $30 per year ($35 after August 1st). Membership limited to the first 150 applicants.
- Usher at approximately 5-6 Symphonies, Chamber Concerts and/or Ballets during the season (September – May). Events are held at Weber State University Val A. Browning Center.
- Pay Dues of $30 – Credit Card (online) or Check only please. ($35 after August 1st).
- You may attend ALL concerts (Symphonies, Ballets) at no additional cost.
- You will be invited to attend 2 social events, just for Youth Guild during the year.
- You will have the opportunity to meet other youth in grades 9 – 12 from the area.
- You will experience volunteerism with a valuable community organization.
- You can purchase specially priced tickets for your family members.
- Fill out the application below and pay your membership dues – $30 ($35 after August 1st) online via https://bit.ly/YouthGuildMembershipDues
- or mail your check made payable to Youth Guild for the Performing Arts to:
Attn: Youth Guild
638 East 26th Street
Ogden, UT 84401
For more information, please contact:
Youth Guild Advisers:
Angela Flamm / email@example.com / 801-791-9092
Onstage Ogden Staff:
Andrew Barrett Watson / Andrew@OnstageOgden.org / 801.399.9214