Youth Guild for
the Performing Arts
Youth Guild is open to all students in 9th through 12th grade. Guild members serve as volunteer ushers at our concert. They also get the following benefits:
- Complimentary tickets to all Onstage Ogden concerts (subject to availability)
- Discounts for family tickets for all Onstage Ogden concerts (limited to 6 tickets per concert, subject to availability)
- Service hours
- It also looks terrific on a resume or college application!
Membership limited to the first 150 applicants.
- Usher at approximately 5-6 Symphonies, Chamber Concerts and/or Ballets during the season (September – May). Events are held at Weber State University Val A. Browning Center.
- You may attend ALL concerts (Symphonies, Ballets) at no additional cost.
- You will have the opportunity to meet other youth in grades 9 – 12 from the area.
- You will experience volunteerism with a valuable community organization.
- You can purchase specially priced tickets for your family members.
- Fill out the application below
For more information, please contact:
Youth Guild Advisers:
Angela Flamm / email@example.com / 801-791-9092
LaDawn Coburn / firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-389-3923
Onstage Ogden Staff:
Andrew Barrett Watson / Andrew@OnstageOgden.org / 801.399.9214