Onstage Ogden is the premiere arts presenter in Northern Utah. We are currently looking to fill two positions: Development Coordinator and Administrative & Audience Engagement Coordinator.
Status: Full Time: Non-Exempt, Benefited
The Development Coordinator will provide complex administrative support in all areas of development at ONSTAGE OGDEN, helping us strengthen and grow donor relations. A creative and motivated individual will help to organize communications, database entry and analysis, as well as interact and steward donors through their giving journey. This position reports to the Executive Director, and supports the Box Office and Marketing Manager and Outreach and Events Manager as needed.
- Accurate database management, including basic gift processing, reconciliation tracking systems, running and managing monthly reports and troubleshooting
- Assist in planning and executing fundraising events including the annual Golf Tournament, Summer Party, and annual campaigns such as year-end and online drives
- Prepare and distribute solicitations, acknowledgements and other communication/correspondence
- Facilitate weekly to monthly email communications to donors, explaining benefits and upcoming activities. Assist in fulfilling benefits and mailings to ticketed events
- Assist in scheduling and implementation of 1:1 meetings, small group gatherings and major events to cultivate potential donors and engage/acknowledge current donors
- Track donors by maintaining documentation including data entry and compiling reports
- Liaise with staff on local projects and assist marketing and outreach teams to engage targeted audiences. Track and clarify outcomes and impact to report to donors
- Provide accurate and timely reporting for project budgets
- Track Board of Directors commitments
- Other duties as directed
Typical Work Hours: M-F: 9 am – 5 pm; some evenings and weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalency; and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required.
- Experience which includes fundraising, grant and publication writing, planning and implementing special events and programs and a successful track record in raising donations is preferred.
- Effective and skilled writer
- Excellent customer service skills
3 to 5-years of fundraising, marketing or similar experience, including effective writing of solicitations, email marketing, and in-person networking. Database skills and data-analysis is paramount.
How to Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Compensation Type: Annual salary
Salary/Wage: $30,000-$34,000 DOE
Closing Date: Until Filled
Status: Full Time
Administrative and Audience Engagement Coordinator
Onstage Ogden is the premiere arts presenter in Northern Utah. We are seeking an administrative professional with a desire to promote the arts in our community. This position provides administrative support across all staff positions with an emphasis on ticket sales, audience development, and customer service. 30-35 hrs/week – non-exempt, with benefits. The ability to work some evenings and weekends as needed is preferred.
- Front desk reception
- Ticket sales
- Data entry
- Updating and maintaining email/mail lists
- Assisting with education programs
- Assisting with identifying outreach partners to increase attendance
- Assisting with creating ticketing programs, promotions, and group sales
- General office duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to work with databases and adapt quickly to new software
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative, team environment
- Experience in the arts and/or non-profit organizations a plus
How to Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Compensation Type: Hourly wages
Closing Date: until filled
Status: Full Time