Thank you so much for your patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are bringing back the Utah Symphony and other great musicians and performers for our 2021-22 season. The full concert schedule can be viewed here.
- Mask wearing is REQUIRED at all venues, including the Browning Center for Performing Arts at Weber State University (free disposable masks will be made available at the door)
- Masks (face coverings) must cover the nose and mouth, and must be worn at all times during concerts
- Utah Symphony Entertainment and Masterworks Series concerts at the Browning Center at Weber State University will be using a four tier general admission seating chart for the 2021-22 season.
- Concerts at The Monarch, Peery’s Egyptian Theater, and Ogden High will have a single tier general admission (i.e. open seating)
- All performances in the 2021-22 season will have a maximum capacity of 75%
- We will be following CDC guidelines regarding mask wearing, social distancing and maximum capacity
- In the event of a public health emergency, concerts may be canceled with minimal notice
- Refunds will be issued in the event of cancelation(s)
- Onstage Ogden reserves the right to change our COVID-19 policy with minimal notice
Our Box Office has returned to regular hours, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. We strongly encourage you to wear a face mask if you come by if you are not vaccinated. If you do not have one, a disposable one will be available.
The best way to be in touch is still by phone at 801-399-9214 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.