Jean Pell Scholarship:
Applications are Now Closed. Thank you!
Onstage Ogden wants to help encourage and support young performers in our area. As part of this initiative, every year we provide at least four $500 scholarships to aspiring young musicians & dancers in the area. These funds are intended to help students pursue their music & dance education, including paying for private lessons, music and instruments. Scholarship recipients do not need to participate in the Youth Benefit Concert (but they may!).
The scholarship committee will consider several factors when selecting scholarship winners, including demonstrated interest, aptitude, and passion for music as well as financial need.
- Applications due March 15, 2019
- Open to students in Northern Utah age 17 and under on March 15, 2019
- Open to students studying a musical instrument, voice or dance
- No fee to apply
- Previous scholarship winners are ineligible
- Can also participate in Youth Benefit Concert Auditions (but not a prerequisite)